Why wait to start defending our children from the radical left? I’m fighting for you and your kids!
Just like with the SUSD school teacher that was exposing kindergarten aged kids to gender ideology, I am organizing public response to the most recent SUSD woke indoctrination debacle. What is happening in Scottsdale is happening all over our state and we must stop it NOW!
SUSD is pushing the most outlandish and poisonous indoctrination on our kids yet again. Scottsdale Unified created a club that would host overnight retreats and camps called “Unitown” to promote diversity and “explore the effects of racism and bigotry in our society.”
This club is solely interested in pushing sexual identity ideology on our children, and their woke and disgusting curriculum is bleeding into the school district’s “sexuality program.” Here are a few questions they were going to ask our students:
- “What do you think caused your heterosexuality?”
- “Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may just grow out of?”
- “If you’ve never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay/lesbian lover?”
- “Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can’t you just be who you are and keep quiet?”
- “A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?”
- “Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?”
- “How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive exclusive heterosexuality and fail to develop your natural, healthy homosexual potential?”
- “There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. Have you considered electro-shock therapy?”
There are more questions and more vile curriculum in this program than any one email can begin to unravel. You’re welcome to sift through the curriculum if you want to, but the point is made—students are being exposed to direct sexual brainwashing in our public schools. Parents are rightly outraged and are waking up to the dangers of woke public schools. There is a real consensus building in Arizona—this has to stop.
We need to remind the school districts who they serve and what they’re supposed to do (and not to do). Though I support bills like SB1211 which gave parents access to review their children’s curriculum, it isn’t enough. As our next legislator, I will do what Arizona parents are clamoring for: